Private Transportation to Keystone Resort
Gold Rush Transportation provides private shuttle and car services to Keystone Resort
With more than 1 million skier visits per year Keystone Resort is ranked among the most visited ski areas in the U.S.
How do you get to Keystone Resort? Start by choosing the airport you’ll fly into. The two main commercial airports serving Keystone are Denver International Airport and Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) also referred to as Vail Airport. Transportation options from EGE/Vail airport are limited compared to Denver.
There are a few options for transportation from Denver to Keystone and for getting around locally:
- Private Transportation with a service such as ours. This is hands down the nicest way to travel.
- Car Rental, enjoy your independence and move around freely. Consider renting your vehicle from a local company that takes your safety seriously. Breckenridge Rental Car provides All Wheel Drive vehicles with snow tires
- Buses: Keystone has free in-resort buses that run on a schedule. If you are on a budget or traveling alone this could be a good option. Make sure to familiarize yourself with routes and times. Looking to go from Keystone to Breckenridge or outside of the resort check out the Summit Stage
- Ride Share: Keep in mind the local population in Keystone is somewhere around 1500 ppl which means there is a very small driver pool. Early AM rides and late PM rides are hard to come by. Getting an Uber/Lyft from Denver International Airport to Keystone is much easier than trying to get rideshare going back to the airport.
The closest large grocery store near Keystone Resort is City Market which is a Kroger brand and located about 6 miles from the resort.
Activities in Keystone
- Night Skiing at Keystone although common in some other states, out here this is a novelty